& Risk Management
Tailored for Japanese Companies
HORENSO is a convenient eLearning portal for corporate training. Contents are tailored especially for Japanese companies, and new courses are added every month. Take an innovative approach to protecting and growing Japanese companies overseas.
Solves the difficulty in creating an employee training system for overseas offices.
Systematic training for all employees.
No need to create training materials from scratch.
Provides the benefit of customized training for diverse employees.
Subscription Plan or Pay Per Course
Choose the NEW Subscription Plan or pay for each course individually.
Over 300 courses available.
Courses include: compliance, management, leadership, the latest HR information, legal issues, cross-cultural communications, and more, all tailored to Japanese companies.
Most courses are offered in both English and Japanese.
Engaging content and course format.
Ideal for skills development.
Convenient subscription option priced by number of employees, with no expiration date on courses.
New courses will be added every month!
HORENSO will help you to create an SME that is strong in all aspects of business operations, human resources, and legal affairs.
Risk management ✘ Protect your company with professional knowledge:
Basic legal knowledge - such as antitrust laws and FCPA - are essential for management and salespeople doing business overseas. To avoid litigation and legal complaints toward your company, equip your employees with the knowledge of fundamental business laws through HORENSO courses.
We offer sexual harassment training (mandated in certain states) and will keep your workforce up to date with ever-changing HR and labor laws. HORENSO provides all the information you need.
With HORENSO, you can solve the following questions; “How do we provide systematic employee training when it’s so difficult?", "What kind of training courses should be offered?", "Should we provide the same training as the headquarters?", "How do we provide training as an employee benefit?"
Tailored course contents for Japanese companies (in both English and Japanese):
The original courses offered in HORENSO - such as legal, HR law, compliance, and management skill courses - are all tailored to Japanese companies. We created them with HR consultants and lawyers who worked with Japanese companies and included the cases which have generated the most inquiries.
The original management skill eLearning courses were first used at major US companies such as Merrill Lynch, then revised to fit Japanese managers’ historical strengths and weaknesses. Many are in English, which allows locally hired managers and Japanese expatriates to learn from the same training course.
Features of HORENSO's course management service:
1. We provide a URL unique to the company. Employees can be proud to say that their company has its own training website.
2. We will help you create an announcement email when you roll out your e-learning program within your company.
3. When a course is assigned, a course link is automatically sent to each assigned employee. The course due date is also clearly indicated.
4. Reminders are automatically sent to all employees who have not taken the course at least 1 week, 3 days, 1 day, and 9 hours before the due date.
5. Employees can email HORENSO support directly if they have any questions about how to log in or finish the course, etc. Response time from HORENSO is within 2 hours, unless it is a weekend.
6. For those who have not completed the course within the course deadline, HORENSO will send an email to extend the deadline after discussing the matter with the person in charge of the company.
7. HORENSO will keep each employee's training records for 3 years after the employee leaves the company, and provide the record upon request (at cost).
8. You can also upload your company's own content to HORENSO, such as onboarding materials for new employees, employee surveys, etc. Of course, we can assist you in producing and editing your own content and employee surveys. For employee surveys, we can provide participation management even for anonymous responses (at cost).
·Group set-up and upload employee list by department
·Set up certificate
•Company specific contents upload (additional cost)
•Development of training plan (add. cost)
••Email course expiration notification (add'l fee from 2nd notice)
• Up to 20 Learners
• $30 per additional learner
($569 if billed monthly) *
• Up to 40 Learners
• $25 per additional learner
($949 if billed monthly) *
• Up to 100 Learners
• $20 per additional learner
($1,579 if billed monthly)*
• Up to 250 Learners
• $15 per additional learner
($2,199 if billed monthly) *
* This price list is subject to change without notice.
The contract period is one year from the contract signing.
Courses are added from time to time and you can request courses if you do not find your preferred courses in our catalog (add ’l cost depends on the course)
An administrator key can be offered to manage contents and learners in your company (for an additional training fee) .
Other additional costs:
Company-specific content upload charge is $500 per piece of content (excluding those produced by Waterview).
Creating and forwarding reports: $50 per report.
Application of training program up to 2 groups: $100; $75 each additional.
Re-uploading the employee list: $50.
•Reminder notice to those who did not complete the course by the deadline is $200 from the second notice.
We Help Our Customers Achieve Their Goals.